We don’t get to have any more Presidential debates until 2016, so you should catch up on everything funny from last night’s debate while people are still talking about it.
- See CNN’s Undecided Voters, As Played By Babies
- Enjoy the Presidential Debate remixed to the tune of “Yakko’s World” from Animaniacs
- Check out the OFFICIAL betting odds on which country would get mentioned the most
- Find out why the true winner of the debate on Twitter was RuPaul
- You heard about “horses and bayonets”, so see why @horses_bayonets was the brilliantly self-aware Twitter parody account to top all parody Twitter accounts…
- …except for these 20 Twitter parody accounts we locked down days in advance of the debate, to hop on that @ObamasItchyNose train ahead of time
- Then there’s this sketch about where those Twitter parody accounts like @FiredBigBird and @RomneysBinder go when they die
- Play along when you watch the debate today with this bingo card for every finishing move the winner used on the loser
- Figure out who to vote for with this infographic of the HUGE foreign policy differences between Obama and Other Obama
- And have fun with so many great original GIFs of all the action by Brother Brain
In case you weren’t up all night checking out funny Presidential debate stuff, here’s what you missed:
- Americans watching The CW’s Emily Owens, M.D. at 9 PM instead of the debate, and proudly Tweeting about it!
- @JoblessJeremy, the night’s best Twitter parody account!
- #ToughQuestionsFromBarry, the night’s best Twitter hashtag (created by Wil Wheaton)!
- The perfect town hall person bingo card for playing along as you catch up today!
- The 10 most distractingly weird audience members, turned into GIFs!
- Obama and Romney remixed to answer Comic Con questions, and somehow still hitting all their talking points!
- And a bunch more live GIFs from Brother Brain summing up the entire debate!